Monday, April 11, 2011

3 Shapes, 1 Square

I'd love to hear what you all think of this: I came up with it this morning after seeing THIS post on crochetville. It took a lot of frogging (rip it, rip it) and reworking the stitches to get the results that I wanted. I'm still not 100% happy with the results but it turned out a whole lot better then the first one I made this morning: So, what do ya'll think? Should I write up the pattern for the square at the beginning of this post? If I did I would post it here as a free pattern. Please feel free to leave a comment telling what you think of the square.

Happy Crocheting!!

Julee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful combination of shapes and colors. Can't wait to try the pattern.
Lo

Anonymous said...

How unique--love it!!

Anonymous said...

A pattern would be wonderful!! I have been looking for a multi-shape granny square, and this is just too perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely , I'd love to try the pattern , thank you :o)

Dragonflymomof2 said...

I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Please post the pattern, it is a beautiful square and I would to try and make it!