Saturday, August 15, 2015

Fair Update

Here's a small update from the fair. I entered 12 items (some knit and some crochet). All items received a first place ribbon and the baby blanket received a Reserve Grand Champion which is soooooo exciting. I cannot wait to get everything home so I can hang the ribbons up in my craft room. I'm already planning next years entries. I would really love to win a Grand Champion ribbon some day.

Anyways, I will take better photos of everything tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

nhuthuy said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

Macarons Recipes said...

Heello mate nice post