Friday, March 18, 2011

WIP: Blue and Black RR Afghan for BF




Hey All,
Here's my latest WIP. It's a blue and black RR Afghan for my BF made with Caron Pounders and measures 37" across so far.

This RR has a FPDC (front post double crochet) in each Valley. Really adds a lot to it I think. I hope to start and finish writing this pattern up on my next 2 days off then I'll have a few testers test it. After that I'll have to decide whether I should list the pattern for sale or post it here, on my blog, for free. We shall see.

Thanks for looking everyone!!

Julee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing. I can just see it in bright orange and navy blue! Or turquoise and pink? Or . . . wow! The combinations are endless.

Anonymous said...

I love it. I hope you will post it for free. I am on a limited budget and can not afford many patterns. But this is really cool.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous ... I think the FPDC looks great!

CrochetBlogger said...

Hm, the last comment was from me. I don't know why it showed up anonymous. Trying again...

Martha's Blog said...

do you have this pattern completed?

Julee aka Jewls said...

Hi Martha,
You can find the pattern right here on my blog. Here's the link: http://qualitycrochet4fun.blogspot.com/2011/03/free-down-in-valley-rr-afghan-pattern.html

Thanks

Julee