Heres a list of things that sell well at our Farmers Market:
Some hats that are beanie style (made with cotton or acrylic) and also some hats made of fancier yarns like Chennile and homespun. I make those types of hat with a rolled brim. Very cute and VERY popular here.
2. Little bags for cellphones and for little girls. I have sold quite a few of my ice cream cone purses at our market. They have become quite popular for almost any age girl.
3. Cotton potholders also sell well. I usually make then between 6" and 8" square.
I can get one larger sized potholder out of one little cotton skein of yarn (peaches and cream I believe. You can purchase it at walmart).
4. Dish scrubbers and dishcloths sell pretty well. Not as good as everything else though. Scrubbers are by far the best sellers. I make them with nylon tulle off of a six inch roll (cut the tulle in half though and it's easier to work with and you get a lot more for your money), and then make one that matches its size in cotton and crochet the two together. Dishcloths take longer to make so it's harder to make your moneys worth with them but it doesn't hurt to have a few.
5. Scarves are a good asset to have. Use all types of yarn and make all types of lengths and widths although skinnier ones do sell better. I have noticed that people don't like having bulky scarves around there necks. They want something a little more compact.
6. I have found that a fancier style of wrist warmers sell well. Specificly my Cabled wrist warmers. I use simply soft and they turn out pretty nice and they can be made bigger or smaller just by changing the hook size.
Ok, that's about everything I make to sell. Here's what I charge for them now. I have found the following prices to work great around this area while still allowing me to make plenty of money off of them:
Beanies: $8-$10 depending on cost of materials
Fancy Rolled Brimmed Hats: $12-$15 depending on cost of materials
Little bags and Ice Cream Cone Purses: $3-$5 depending on size of bag and cost of materials
Cotton pot holders in various sizes: $5-$7
Dish Scrubbers/ Dish Cloths: $2-$3 depending on size
Scarves: $15-$20 depending on size and cost of materials
Wrist Warmers: $12 and up depending on style and cost of materials
That's pretty much it on pricing. If I've forgotten an item or a price I'll edit it but I don't think I've forgotten anything.
I hope this helps ya'll.